You are to educate your classmates about credit reports and scores through a jingle production. For this assignment, write and present a 1‐minute jingle educating your peers about the important concepts credit reports and scores. The jingle must include three facts about credit reports or scores and the script must be written and submitted, in advance, to the instructor.
There are some example jingles available on the VISA What’s My Score website. The videos are only 30 seconds in length but will give you a good idea of how to construct your jingle.
Once you have submitted your script for review and received feedback from your instructor, you can produce your jingle. You may use one of the programs below to create your jingle. If you would like to use another program, you must first clear it with your instructor.
Jingle creation program options:
**If you use one of the programs above, your instructor will provide instructions for how to create a free account.
How you will be graded:
Grading for this assignment will be based on the Assignment Two Scoring Rubric. Please review before beginning the assignment.
Submit your work:
- Click “Submit Assignment” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To upload a file, click on Choose File to select the file from your computer.
- To answer using a text box, click on the Text Entry tab and answer the questions in the text box.
- Finally, click "Submit Assignment" for it to be graded by the teacher.
- This assignment is worth 20 points.
To continue, click on "Next" in the bottom right corner.